It looks like you are still using an browser that is no longer supported with security updates. Some features on this site may not work including the checkout. We strongly recommend that you either update your browser or use another one such as:

Google Chrome Microsoft Edge Firefox Safari

Roc de Cambes 2020

Exclusive

Roc de Cambes 2020

"Roc de Cambes is 80% Merlot, the remaining 20% being Cabernet Sauvignon rather than Franc, as in Tertre Roteboeuf. Mid-ruby colour. Highly Mitjavile-esque aromas of violets, coffee, lush blackberry and lacquered sweet redcurrant. The palate is supple and velvety, blackcurrant and raspberry fruit with mocha and cedary spice, framed by ripe tannins and lifted by an arc of fresh acidity. Brimming with personality and yet without a hint of excess. C&B Score: 18 Drinking dates: 2024– 38 £260/case of 6 bottles, in bond UK £270/case of 3 magnums, in bond UK £205/case of 1 double magnum in bond UK"

  • Merlot blend
  • Cork
  • Dry
  • En Primeur

Region

Bordeaux Wine

Today's Bordeaux' wines retain a certain stoical classicism, whilst meeting more modern expectations of accessibility. 
Read More >

Write a Review

Buy wine, Corney and Barrow wine

More Information

  • Merlot blend
  • Cork
  • Dry
  • En Primeur

Reviews

Stay in touch!

Love wine? - Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with all the latest news, offers and events from Corney & Barrow.

By providing us with your details you are consenting to receive our newsletter. Read our fair processing notice on our website here.
In-Bond / Retail products

Your cart contains both retail and in-bond products, you cannot checkout with both.