Roc de Cambes 2018


Roc de Cambes 2018

"Similar to Tertre Roteboeuf, this has 80% Merlot, but the remaining 20% is Cabernet Sauvignon rather than Franc. The nose has dark cherry fruit, kirsch and a playful strawberried lift. The palate has a crisply acidic core, lending a freshness and clipped momentum. The supple tannins are coated with dense, sweet raspberry fruit, with fresh mint and cedary spice adding complexity. This speaks softly but carries a big stick – beguilingly accessible, yet with a bass rumble of power. 100% new oak, which is all but imperceptible. Sadly, over half the crop was lost to hailstorms which struck Bourg in May and July."

  • Merlot blend
  • Lay down
    2023 - 2038
  • Cork
  • Dry
  • En Primeur


Bordeaux Wine

Today's Bordeaux' wines retain a certain stoical classicism, whilst meeting more modern expectations of accessibility. 
Read More >

Write a Review

Stay in touch!

Love wine? - Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with all the latest news, offers and events from Corney & Barrow.

By providing us with your details you are consenting to receive our monthly newsletter. Read our fair processing notice on our website here.
In-Bond / Retail products

Your cart contains both retail and in-bond products, you cannot checkout with both.