Welcome to Corney & Barrow Login
We are happy to arrange for the storage of your wines, in bond or duty paid. We have two cellaring facilities: Corney & Barrow Cellars in Ayr, Scotland, and Corsham Cellars in Wiltshire.
We charge a fee per unit of wine you store with us. One unit is equal to a case of 6 (75cl - standard) bottles of wine. As our fees are based on a tiered charges system, the more you store with us, the less you pay per unit - please see the table below.
Table of Tiers for 2012 to 2013
||No. of Units Stored
(6 x 75cl or equivalent)
|Cost per Unit
|A||1 to 10||£5.88|
|B||11 to 20||£5.38|
|C||21 to 100||£4.88|
|D||101 to 200||£4.38|
Please note that:
- If you have only 3 bottles of a particular wine in store, you will be charged for one unit or 6 x 75cl equivalent. Likewise if you have 9 bottles in store you will be charged for two units.
- Larger format bottles are broken down into bottle equivalents and charged as above.
- A case of 12 (75cl standard) bottles equals 2 units.
- Wine storage is billed annually in arrears or when the wine is delivered.
- Storage year: 1st June to 31st May. We review our storage charges at this time.
- The wine is insured to full replacement value
- Cases will only be stored as whole cases, and not as mixed cases
- Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the quality of wines which have not been bought from Corney & Barrow, due to their unknown provenance.
Delivery to Reserve
Wine that is bought En-Primeur with us will automatically be delivered in bond into your reserve. Recent arrivals will be asterisked on your next quarterly statement and you can choose to leave the wine with us or have it delivered.
View your reserves online
You can now register to view your reserves online, please email email@example.com with your account number.
If you have already registered, click here to login and view your private reserves.
Delivery from Reserve
This can be arranged at any time, following a written request (by email or letter). Delivery from reserves is free of charge to your home address. Deliveries to multiple addresses will be charged at the prevailing rate.
In the past, the Wine Trade has suffered a number of well-documented fraudulent movements of customers’ reserve stocks. We are absolutely committed to ensuring that our customers and Corney & Barrow do not fall foul of such incidents. To this end we would like to remind customers that we will only accept written instruction from the account holder (e-mails and faxes are acceptable) when being asked to handle any movements of wines held in reserve. For accounts held in joint names we will accept, rely and act upon instructions given by any one of the customers named on that account unless previously expressed to the contrary. We are unable to accept instructions for the movement of reserves over the telephone. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but we are equally sure that you will appreciate the reason behind this.