Welcome to Corney & Barrow Login
Join the Corney & Barrow Cellar Club and we'll give you a FREE* case of wine to start off your collection and other benefits.
Flexibility is key
The Cellar Club is available to customers willing to commit a minimum monthly payment of £100 for a term of 12 months or more. In return we will work with you to create a collection of wines you want. You can build a balanced cellar of wines from around the globe, specialise in red Bordeaux or pick and choose your favourites.
From our portfoilo of exclusive producers, we can provide you with wines that can be bought to drink now or to keep and enjoy for years to come.
Benefits of Corney & Barrow's Cellar Club
- Starting from as little as £100 a month, you can build yourself a wonderful cellar of wine.
- You will receive a case of Château Barrail du Blanc, Grand Cru Saint-Emilion 2009 to start your collection or a case of our current Tasting Case to drink now.
- As part of our personal service, our dedicated Cellar Club Executive, Ben Pym, will recommend wines to match your specific requirements.
- We offer a cellaring facility (if needed) with competitive storage rates.
- FREE delivery - if you want your wines delivered elsewhere in the UK mainland.
- There are no administrative charges - 100% goes on growing your cellar.
- You will have access to some of the world's finest wines from producers who supply exclusively to Corney & Barrow in the UK.
- A £50 voucher towards any Corney & Barrow event upon completion of 12 months' membership.
- A magnum of Les Songes de Magdelaine 2007 on confirmation of three referral sign ups.
- All wines come with a guarantee, so if you don't like it, simply let us know and we will arrange a credit and collect any un opened bottles.
How to Join
If you would like to join, simply complete the application form and return to us. If you have any more questions regarding the Corney & Barrow Cellar Club, please contact Ben Pym on 0207 265 2429 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, please see the Cellar Club brochure for more information.
* This is subject to a minimum membership term of 12 months
Cellar Club Facts
- Current incentives
- The current joining incentive is a case of Château Barrail du Blanc, Grand Cru Saint-Emilion 2009 or our club tasting case, which comprises 2 bottles each of:
Mâcon-Verzé, Domaines Leflaive 2008
Château Barrail du Blanc Saint-Emilion Grand Cru 2008
Rasteau Vieilles Vignes Tardieu-Laurent 2009
Le Cupole Tenuta di Trinoro 2008
Rheingau Riesling QbA Schloss Schönborn 2010
Malbec Achaval Ferrer Mendoza 2011
- Club purchasing power
- Corney & Barrow is occasionally given the option by our producers to buy whole barrels of wine. By purchasing a whole barrel to split up amongst our members we are able to gain a preferential per case rate. We also keep in close contact in the event that we are able to offer a Club specific cuvée or bottling.
- Storage & Cellaring
- We will happily store your wines until maturity in our cellarage facility at Octavian Vaults. This is charged at the prevailing rate (see our Cellaring Facilities ). If you have suitable space and storage facilities at home we can deliver your wines as soon as they arrive in the country.
- Exceeding the monthly amount
- For any wines purchased where the value exceeds the amount in your cellar club account, the balance will be due as per a normal Corney & Barrow account purchase: either payment on order or within 30 days as per your account terms subject to submission and approval of signed new account application form.
- Wine guarantee
- As part of The Bunch we operate under a code of conduct that provides a guarantee for all our wines. If you don’t like a wine, let us know within a month of purchase and we’ll arrange a credit and collect any unopened bottles.
- Membership term
- The minimum membership term for the Cellar Club is 12 months. The minimum monthly subscription is £100 which you can choose to increase at any point.
Group membership of the Cellar Club: Ideally logistics would be handled internally by the group with one official point of contact for purchasing and release instructions but if you would like to set up a Club account differently, do please let us know and we will do what we can to facilitate.
- Ongoing incentives:
- Our current ongoing incentives for members include the following: A £50 voucher towards any future Corney & Barrow tasting or dinner event on the conclusion of a year’s membership. Check out our forthcoming events here . A magnum of les Songes de Magdelaine 2007 on confirmation of three referral signups. Terms & Conditions apply
- Delivery of full cases for Cellar Club members is free of charge. Bottle quantities or split address orders will attract charges at our prevailing rate.
- Drinking your wine
- Wines purchased In Bond or en primeur are subject to Duty and VAT. Please see here for more information.
- Selling your wine
- We can offer both broking and outright purchase terms, depending on market conditions. If you choose to sell your wines through our broking department, we will list your wines for other customers and on completion of the sale we pay you the agreed selling price less 10%. You therefore receive 90% of the selling price.
- Investing in Wine
- Wine investment has become an increasingly discussed subject over the last few years. While we are keen that customers drink and enjoy the wines we sell, without the resale of wines, many older, ready to drink vintages would be impossible to source.
For some background reading, please see:
Invest Drinks and the up to date Invest Drinks Blog from Jim Budd
Liv-Ex : The Fine Wine Exchange.
We would be happy to discuss the current state of the market with you.
- Cellar Club charges
- There are no administrative charges for the Cellar Club. All your money goes towards building and maintaining your cellar.
Terms & Conditions
- In addition to Corney & Barrow's standard terms and conditions of sale which can be found here or in our wine list, the following terms and conditions apply to the Cellar Club.
- Membership term: The minimum membership term is 12 months Monthly subscription: The minimum monthly subscription is £100.
- Excess purchases: For any purchases where the value exceeds the amount in your cellar club, the balance will be due as per normal Corney & Barrow account purchase: either payment on order or within 30 days as per you account terms subject to submission and approval of signed new account application form.
- Delivery: Delivery of full cases for Cellar Club members is free of charge. Bottle quantities or split addresses orders will attract charges at our prevailing rate.
- Joining incentives: Corney & Barrow may from time to time offer new members joining incentives. These offers are exclusive to new members and may be subject to a minimum membership term.
- Onoing incentives: Corney & Barrow may from time to time and for a specified or limited period time offer current member ongoing incentives.